Ways of use
- The purpose of the panel is primarily for glazing various types of buildings, covering canopies, and for roof skylights.
- They are also suitable for internal use (partitions, …)
- The sheets are available in a transparent, opal, and ‘bronze’ shade,
- The dimensions that are usually in stock are 2100×4500 mm, 2100×6000 mm, 2100×7000 mm and 2100×8000 mm
- The range of PPC sheets in stock in the factory contains panel thicknesses of 4 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 16 mm.
- 25 mm and 32 mm versions are available by arrangement
Types, colours, and dimensions
The thickness and shade of the multiwall sheets is chosen on the basis of the purpose and technical requirements of the facility. In addition to multiwall sheets, AKRIPOL also offers a wide assortment of kits for the proper mounting of sheets. There are several types of aluminium jointed, support, and fastening sections, closing sections, seals and fasteners.
|Panel thickness (mm)||4||6||8||10 4W||16 7W|
|Standard length (mm)||6000||6000||6000||6000||6000|
|K value(W/m² °C)||3,5||3,2||2,5||1,8|
|Fire resistance (Germany)||B1||B1||B1||B1|
|Light permeability – transparent (%)||85||85||85||73||64|
|Light permeability – opal (%)||73||64||64||57||48|
|Light permeability – bronze (%)||50||44||44||29|