- standard dimension of sheets 2400 x 1600mm
- non-standard dimensions are possible based on an agreement on minimum quantities
Standard thickness of:
- 3 mm,
- 4 mm,
- 5 mm,
- 6 mm,
- 8 mm,
- 10 mm,
- 12 mm,
- 15 mm,
- 20 mm,
- 30 mm
In the choice of colour we consider your wishes and needs.
For use in shipbuilding, Aglas cast acrylic sheets have the approval of the Croatian Vessel Register (HRB).
Aglas Marine sheets have improved UV resistance, solvent resistance and external agents.
They will help you save energy in the cooling of vessels, trailers, or mobile homes; they also block up to 99% of UV radiation.
- Reduce heat transfer to buildings or vehicles
- High transparency and a wide variety of colours, customised colours also possible by arrangement
- Contribute to lowering the costs of air-conditioning, and reduced CO2 emissions
- Full protection against UV solar radiation – extreme weather resistance
- Simple for thermoforming and processing
- Longer lifespan
- Accessible in a wide range of sizes (14 different gross sizes)
|Bending strength||110||MPA||ISO 178|
|Tensile strength||70||MPA||ISO 527/B|
|Elongation at break, min.||4||%||ISO 527/B|
|E-module when tensed, min.||3000||MPA||ISO 527/B|
|Compressive strength||120||MPA||ISO 604|
|Rockwell hardness (M scale)||100||ISO 2039 – 2|
|Yield strength (Charpy), min.||12||kJ/m˛||ISO 179/1D|
|Softening temperature (Vicat), min.||105||°C||ISO 306/B|
|Bending temperature under load HTD||98||°C||ISO 75/A|
|Linear elongation coefficient||70 x 10–6°C/m||EN 2155 – 12|
|Refractive index||1.49||ISO 489/A|
|Luminous transmittance, min.||90||%||EN 2155 – 5|
|Dielectric constant||2.7||IEC 250|
|Dielectric strength||30kV/mm||IEC 243|
|Water absorption||0.5||%||ISO 62/1|
Please browse through our catalogue, where you can find more information about our products.Download PDF
Call us during our working hours or use the web contact form at any time, and we will answer you as soon as possible.