Advantages of Aglas cast acrylic sheets:
- excellent transparency
- smooth shiny or mat (silky) surface
- high surface hardness
- electrical insulation
- chemical resistance
- UV resistance
- can be used in a temperature range from –30 to +90°C
- suitable for printing, sanding, heat bending, sawing, drilling, cutting, planing, grinding, polishing, painting etc.
- 100% recyclable
Due to their advantages, cast acrylic sheets are also used as:
- Alternatives to glass
- Alternatives to transparent plastics
Sheets with special effects can be made at the request of the buyer:
- glossy cast acrylic sheets
- cast acrylic sheets with mesh reinforcement
- cast acrylic sheets with metallised effect pigments.
Scopes of use
Protection of the Quality of the Environment
Noise protection barriers, illumination with daylight, energy savings.
Interiors, exteriors, illumination with daylight, canopies, façades, balconies, details, urban architecture.
Advertising, signs, furniture, scenography, industrial design of parts.
Protective barriers, sound barriers, visors, automotive industry, nautical industry, industry of bathroom furnishings and the aeronautical industry.
Flexibility, Services and Advising
One of our main advantages is flexibility and adaptiveness. We are building our business process and policy on steps that continually increase the quality of relations with our customers and provide them with the best solutions.
Warranties and certificates
Contact us for more information.
Support, advising and services
- a wide range and selection of suitable material
- choice of auxiliary material
- cutting of material to the desired dimension
- services for processing acrylic sheets and forming them into products
- advising about the processing technology
- advising about the design
- advising about the choice of contractors, machinists and designers
- production of special products
Choice of colours and transparencies
The entire colour spectrum can be found in individual acrylic sheet programmes.
The standard colour chart contains colourless, translucent and opaque colour sheets. If a minimum quantity agreement is concluded, special colour shades can be produced.
Instructions for processing
Machining options are:
Treatment of the surface of the sheet:
- anti-graffiti coatings
- laser treatment
Advice and instructions for the further processing of acrylic sheets can be found in the Annex.